Wednesday 23 April 2014

appointment blog/vlog...

Hi guys,

This isn't going to be a video but I thought it would be cool to document at what time I did what yesterday.

2:30pm-I left the prison of school and got into the car.

3:15pm-I got to the orthodontist and sat in the waiting room and waited for my name to pop up on the screen.

3:40pm-I'm out and off home.

That's literally it. I will now go into what my orthodontist said.

He said I have to wear my twin block for another 3months and then when I go back I should be able to only wear it at night. Whilst I am wearing that at night, to speed up the process of getting my train tracks, they will extract the four teeth whilst I am wearing it at night time. Then I will get my train tracks.

My next appointment is on the 7th of July which is 4 days before my prom. I should hopefully get my train tracks around September-ish.

Bye guys

P.S: there will be a lack of blogs as I have exams in May and June, but after the 13th June, blogs will be more frequent. There will also be more photo blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment