Tuesday 23 September 2014

I'm back, exciting news and life updates...

Hi guys,

I'm back! A-levels are a lot harder than I thought and I'm finding it a bit difficult to find time at the moment to blog and catch up. But I had my orthodontist appointment today and I have a LOT to say. So be prepared...

I'm getting fixed braces on the 16th October! AND NO EXTRACTIONS! Basically my orthodontist wants to start with no extractions at first and then if he feels that I need to have teeth removed during the process, then he can just pop the brackets off, remove the teeth and then but the brace back on! I cannot put into words how happy I am about my next appointment! I'm getting a type of fixed brace which doesn't have colours on them at first, but after a while he said I could start to get colours on my braces.

I am sorting out my camera this week, so I can prepare for some photos for the blog. I feel as though words don't really cut the biscuit, whereas photos can speak for themselves. I will try my absolute hardest to get a blog routine together, however A-levels have kind of took over my life at the moment.

So yeah, I hope you guys are just as excited as I am! I'm finally moving on!

Bye guys,

No comments:

Post a Comment