Thursday 27 October 2016

Orthodontist Appointment Update

Hello,

I recently had my orthodonist appointment on Tuesday 25th October. I went to have wires put on. They were going to put new wires on both the bottom and top. My orthodontist started with the top wire and couldnt even get it off my teeth, it was stuck, so she just left it. She then tried to get the wire off the bottom and also struggled to get that off. After a lot of pushing and shoving and pain, the wire was off and replaced, from copper to stainless steel. I left the orthodontist in a lot of pain and went straight to work. The next day, while brushing my teeth, I realised that in the midst of pulling and pushing, she had popped one of my brackets off. This is the second time a bracket has come loose. Right now, I don't have the money to travel back to my orthodontist, therefore I am going to have to wait until payday to get it put back on. This is the 31st October.

Aside that, my teeth are okay, and I am so fed up of braces.... I want them off more than anything now. I am so beyond done with them and I would do anything to have them off. My next appointment is on the 7th December which seems so far away but it isn't. I will try and post more often but I work 6 days a week now so its difficult.

Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment