Monday 7 July 2014

EXCITING BLOG



Hi guys,

Today is the day I tell you all the  important news!

Here is a photo of my teeth this morning at around 11ish:


I deeply apologise for the poor quality, my camera has no working
batteries so I can't take professional photos. My front two teeth have really straightened out however this makes my chip in my tooth more prominent. I don't actually know how I got this chip, but I have had it for a while now.




Anyway, onto what the orthodontist said. They said that Phase 1 is over! I have to wear my twin block at night time. My next appointment is on the 9th September where the main orthodontist will talk about Phase 2 which is extractions! I'm so happy and I can't stop smiling it's really weird but I love it.

Finally moving on!

Bye guys


No comments:

Post a Comment