Thursday 3 July 2014

Exciting things..

Hi guys,

HAPPY JULY! Lots of exciting things are happening this month (including teeth!).

7th July- orthodontist appointment
11th July- prom
18th July- helping out at a balloon race
20th July- my birthday

Now, I know there is not very many exciting teeth things, but I'm hoping that I will have some appointment at the end of July involving extractions. And this means photos, longer blogs, and more blogs which is good. I feel like I am boring you with the same old cliché scenarios each time I post. I'm sorry if I do but its all just going so slow and I sometimes don't know what to talk about. I hope you can understand.

Anyway, keep excited because this month is going to be full of celebrations, and sunshine and all good things!

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment