Monday 30 June 2014

154 days ago...

Hi guys,

I got my twin block appliance on the 27th January 2014 and that was 154 days ago. My appointment is in 6days which means I would have had the twin block for 160 days. I cannot comprehend how long that sounds but how short it feels. I can't believe that I have still got my lispe 154 days down the line and I still have not got used to it.

I cannot wait until my next appointment because it may mean I can move on(which you already know from many previous blog posts) and then I can get my teeth extracted and get train tracks. This will bring good and bad things; the good things being that there will be *fingers crossed* no more weird appliances that pull and push my teeth(apart from my retainers but they do not amount to the expander or twin block). The bad things are pressure, headaches, probably rubber bands, and probably 2ish years with braces, meaning I will be 16 when I get them and around 17-18 when I get them removed. BUMMER.

BUT AT LEAST I WILL HAVE A LOVELY SMILE AND STRAIGHT PEARLY TEETH *again fingers crossed*

Bye guys,

No comments:

Post a Comment