Tuesday 3 June 2014

Essay on.. Random Things..

hi guys,

BONJOUR! HAPPY TUESDAY! I'M ON STUDY LEAVE! WOOP!

Lets tell you about my brace seeing as my blog is about the relevant topic. Its been a pain recently. Sometimes when I wear my bottom brace, my gums swell up around near the back of my front four lower teeth. This results in soreness and cuts on my gums. I have been told by my orthodontist that if this happens then I have to file it down with a nail file, which I did and now it is fine.

Today I gained a pesky coldsore on my lip. It hurts and stings so much but hey I'll survive. I've had frozen fruit on it for a while and it has kind of gone down which is great. I think the main reason why it has popped up: STRESS.

I've also started to panic about when I get my teeth removed in July/August time. I've done loads of research into other peoples experiences which helped a little. I mainly looked on the student room which is a great chat room, where students can chat and express any worries or concerns they have. I'm still nervous though so if anyone has had 4 teeth removed before, can you direct message me on my twitter (@dehrhiaaan) and let me know any advice or even recommend any websites that offer good advice too. This would make me happy.

Anyway, I'm off to revise Physics so I hope this little blog was helpful to anyone with a coldsore or cuts on their gums due to the twin block.

Bye guys,

P.S: NEXT APPOINTMENT 33 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment