Saturday 7 June 2014

End of week update...

Hi guys,

I thought I would do a little end of week update on teeth and life.

Teeth are great(as per usual)feel a bit better about the whole extraction scenario. Haven't really thought about it to be honest with these exams coming to an end.

Next week is my last week of exams and this was obviously the perfect time for me to get a stomach ache and the perfect time for me to not be sleeping because of this stomach ache... GREAT.

The blog days will be a little bit different next week. I will be uploading on the Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. This is because I have 4 exams on the Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and the chances are that on Thursday night next week I will be revising and won't have the time to blog. The week after(16th-22nd) I will commence as normal to uploading on the Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Hope that made sense.

Bye guys,

P.S: I'm too tired so I can't remember the amount of days until my next appointment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment