Wednesday 18 June 2014

249days ago...

Hi guys,

Once again, I was pondering about how many days ago I started this blog. I started my blog on the 12th of October last year, and I started it to help people who may be undergoing similar treatment to me. I wanted to assure people that going to the orthodontist and getting all these appliances is fine. Ever since I knew I needed braces I was always going onto people's blogs and seeing how much their teeth have changed and how they coped with the whole process of braces.

I hope this blog has helped somebody out there in any way. I never thought that my blog would have nearly 500 page views and I haven't being doing this blog for even a whole year.

Anyway, thanks for nearly 500 page views and thank you for reading my blog. It makes me very happy that somebody (or some people) actually like my blog and read it.

Bye guys,

No comments:

Post a Comment