Thursday 7 August 2014

Long time, no post...

Hi guys,

Sorry for not posting for a LONG time. I have had so much summer work and things going on that I have just had no time at all. Also there's really not been a lot to blog about seeing as I'm still wearing my twin block at night time and everything is going fine as usual. I just don't want to be blogging if the post is the same old cliché stuff.

But anyway HAPPY AUGUST! I hope your all having a good summer holiday and staying safe in the sun. I've been meeting up with mates and going swimming and shopping and summer work. I'm going on holiday from the 24th-29th of August so I won't be blogging as much that week purely because there will be a lack of wi-fi.

I have some really important dates coming up:

-21st August is results day
-24th August is holiday
-4th September is back to school day
-near the end of September is appointment day

So yeah, little quick update about what's been going on and what is going on in the future. Be prepared for some more tags in the future.

Bye guys,

No comments:

Post a Comment