Friday 22 August 2014

Nerves....

Hi guys,

Sorry for lack of posts, I've had a hectic summer holiday catching up with summer work and packing for my holiday and preparing for school in 2 weeks time. Yesterday was results day and I did really well and achieved 11 A*-C grades, I passed maths as well which was a bonus!

My appointment is in 32 days and nerves are kicking in because soon I will be losing 4 of my precious teeth. But it's all for a good reason which is to have straight shiny teeth and a fab smile. I'm still wearing my twin block at night but apart from that nothing is really happening that's worth blogging about.

I won't be blogging for the rest of August because I'm holiday and preparing for school on the 4th September. But as soon as I'm back at the ortho and in a routine, I will start to blog more.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment