Tuesday 6 January 2015

Day 77(and a bit): New term, New Year and New Stuff

Hi guys,

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, it completely slipped my mind. I started a new term in sixth form yesterday, and my mind was all over the place. I got a new timetable and I got some new units of work to start. So all systems go this month and next month.

It is a new year, so this means that there is new things happening and new goals to achieve. I hope this will be the year I get my braces off *crosses fingers tightly* but I'm not getting my hopes up because anything could happen. I cannot believe its nearly been 100 days with them on.

I don't really have a lot to say to be honest. My teeth are moving fine, school has upped its game and I can drive this year. See you next Monday!

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment