Saturday 31 January 2015

WHERE I'VE GONE (again)

Hi guys,

I AM SO SORRY. I have been ill for two weeks. I had primary dysmenorrhea for one week and for the next week I had severe bowel problems. I have been out of everything and not been 100%. I am back and much better now and I am ready to talk to you.

Good news! My front two teeth are straightening out nicely! They don't overlap as much as they used to which is good. I am at the dentist in the first week of February and then I am at the orthodontist in the last week of March. I am hoping the dentist goes good, because I don't like my dentist at all and I have been trying super hard to keep my oral hygiene in check.

Sixth form is getting stressful. Got lots of work to complete in a short space of time. Got some assessors coming into school to mark work in the second week of February. So if I don't blog for a while again, its because I am trying to get Distinctions and focus on the work in hand.

Anyway, I am going to go now, so hope you have a good weekend!

Bye guys

1 comment:

  1. It’s nice to hear great news that concerns your oral health. Thanks to your orthodontist, and of course having braces! I just hope that everything is doing fine with you! Keep us posted about your journey with braces. All the best to you!

    Weston Wadlington @ Peak Family Dentistry LLC

    ReplyDelete