Tuesday 3 October 2017

Where did I go?!

Hello,

I have been so busy and feel like I’ve completely neglected this blog. I got a new job, I’ve worked so many shifts, I’ve been on holiday, I’ve been the busiest I’ve ever been. I went to Tenerife last month in September for a week with my boyfriend and had the bestest time. I did so much and then I got back and have worked almost everyday. I was meant to have an orthodontist appointment in August but because of how busy I have been I had to cancel the appointment and rebook. The earliest appointment that was available was today so I made sure I booked it off to go.

I did have elastics from my top to bottom teeth and then all the way to the back of my teeth, in a triangle but I don’t have to wear them anymore (thank the lord) but I have been given a new top wire and clear power bands. Now this is my first experience with them and I hate them, they are so painful and sore, I can’t even feel myself touching my face. But all good news! My bottom teeth are ready to come off, they are waiting for two of my teeth at the front to stop flaring out (hence the power bands and new wire)..

My next appointment is on the 28th November (which I’ve also booked off work) and if the two teeth have stopped flaring out and have come back down to earth, then they will take them off! Honestly from the bottom of my heart, I cannot tell you how amazing it was to hear them words. I’ve waited such a long time for this moment and after 4-5 years of treatment, I am very ready for this moment. So fingers crossed they should be off end of this year, start of next year *crosses fingers and toes tightly*

Nearly there guys! So nearly there!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment