Tuesday 23 January 2018

New Year, New Teeth! 7 days to go!

Hello guys,

First of, happy 2018! I hope this year brings you love, happiness and prosperity. So, I had an orthodontist appointment today at 9:50am. Prior to this appointment, I had one just before christmas and the new year, which was just a check up, I got new power bands, and the opportunity to have my bottom braces off, which I declined as I would prefer for them to both come off together. Fast forward to the new year and the next appointment which was todays appointment.

She checked my teeth, and all is well, I had a major chip in my teeth, which was so horrible (If you go back through some older blogs from 2013-2014, I am sure there are some photos that you can see the chip on. It was huge, but they filed that down for me today so I no longer have a chip in my front teeth. In 7 days time, on the 30th January, at 2:45pm, I will be braceless for the first time in 3 years and 3 months. I then also have an appointment next Thursday at 12:15pm to get retainers, which I am excited about also, I dont want my teeth moving anywhere!

I cannot believe the day is finally here, the day I have been waiting for when I first begun treatment all them years ago. My full time with braces and my removable appliances has been 4 years, 4 months, which in days equates to 1,590 days. With just my braces alone its been 3 years, 3 months, which equates to 1,191 days. Way too long if you ask me!

If you are out there and you have started treatment similar to mine where you have removable appliances or braces, trust me it gets better. They will come off and when they do or when you get that appointment to have them removed its the best feeling ever. I've cried about 3 times today all because I am getting them off. I cannot wait to show you all before and after pictures next week of my teeth THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK INSANE!

Keep your eyes peeled everyone. Its been a long ride but we are finally there.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment