Monday 12 August 2013

My Teeth Story..

hi everyone.

Since the age of 5, my teeth have not been the prettiest of teeth. I was picked on about them. As I started to grow older, my teeth got more crocked and much more uglier. I have always hated them, which is why I asked my dentist if he thought I needed braces. He said yes and referred me to an orthodontist last September, where I was then put on a waiting list for roughly a year.

11months passed and no letter or phone call from the orthodontist. My mum rung up the orthodontist I was referred to and asked where I was on the waiting list. They explained how one of the orthodontist's had left so my referral wouldn't be until November of this year. However the orthodontist did recommend a brand new orthodontist that had opened and said they didn't have a long waiting list. My mum asked how long the waiting list was and it was 2weeks.

So we phoned up the orthodontist we was recommended to and they said to call our dentist and get them to refer you to us. So we did and on the 8th August this year I got a letter through the post. It was the orthodontist, saying they wanted to see me on the 22nd August at 11:30am for an orthodontic assessment. I was so happy and thrilled and I am now counting the days down.

I hope I don't need any teeth removed, and I hope that I can get braces soon. Photos will be coming up very soon, but until then...

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment