Friday 23 August 2013

photos...

hi guys,

Today is the day you have been waiting for... the photos.

PLEASE NOTE: I am extremely insecure about these next few images, and it has token lots of guts and confidence to put these up. These photos are from Year 3 upwards.

This photo is from year 3. I was missing a few teeth as they had fell out. my front two teeth were extremely big and crooked.
This is probably the most embarrassing photo. My teeth that fell out, have grown back, which kind of pushed my front two teeth forward. EMBARRASSING.
 This is year 5. I hate my teeth in this. They are like big and overcrowded and gross. And they stick out.
This was my last year at primary. My brother is in this one, but its all about the teeth. I think you can see how bad they are, so I'm not going to go into much detail.
 
The next two images are my teeth today..

Ergh, I hate these two images, but I did one from the side and one straight on. The on that is straight on, that isn't my smile, I did this smile weirdly so you could see how crooked my teeth are. The front tooth on the right of the top photo is wonky and has a chip in it. I have no idea how this occurred. My other front tooth is fine... well kind of. The front 6 at the top are so far forward, you can't see my bottom teeth(they are wonky as well, but not as much.

So that's it... some photos of my teeth.

bye guys..



No comments:

Post a Comment