Monday 10 November 2014

Day 21: Progress, Achiness and Stress

Hi guys,

I have took some photos, however I'm going to do a separate blog on Wednesday, which will just contain photos and no chit chat. I would do it tomorrow, however I'm not going to be in to upload them. But basically, you can kind of see that my teeth are beginning to straighten out. I do feel like I've made a lot of progress. I've been looking at old photos of my teeth and I've been gobsmacked at the sheer difference in my teeth.

I have been experiencing a tiny amount of achiness in my teeth, mainly in my molars. I have no idea why this is, but its not been extremely painful that I've needed to take ibuprofen.

Recently, I've been under a lot of stress with coursework. I've been suffering with frequent bursts of headaches, which have been going on for a couple of weeks now. I wake up with them and I've gone to bed with them. Taking Paracetomol doesn't work, and I've also tired to drink some more water, because I thought I was dehydrated but it turns out that's not the case. I think its because most of the subjects which I have chosen to take for A-levels are mainly focused on using a computer and involve spending a good 4-5 hours a day in front of a computer screen and that's taking a toll on my eyes.

Anyway, enough of me rambling! If anyone has any questions, feel free to direct message me on my twitter which is @dehrhiaaan or email me at bracefacemyjourney@gmail.com

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment