Monday 24 November 2014

Day 35: Appointment, One Month Anniversary and Life

Hi guys,

I just thought I'd let you know when my next appointment is because I don't think I've told you yet. My next appointment is on the 22nd December at 1:30pm. Its in under a month and I'm excited!

On the 20th November, it was my one month anniversary with braces. It honestly feels like I have had them for ages. I hope I get them off before my year 13 prom in 2016 because it would be such a wish come true to have nice naked teeth for all of the photos.

Life right now is stressful. School is the main culprit for this. I kind of want to give up with A-levels and just travel the world and see the sights. But I need to keep motivated, knuckle down and just get through the next 1 year and 3/4. So yeah, that's all, there isn't lots to talk about but I'm sure there will be some longer and more chatty blogs. I'm thinking of doing blogs about random things, maybe a few more tags and stuff like that, but I'm not sure if people would enjoy tags. You can let me know on my email bracefacemyjourney@gmail.com or feel free to tweet me at @dehrhiaaan.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment