Monday 1 December 2014

Day 42: Christmas, New Year and Photos

Hi guys,

I cannot believe how fast this year has gone! Christmas is literally around the corner and soon the Christmas tree will be up and the lights will be up and the roast will be here. I really love this time of the year. I love the giving and receiving of gifts, I love the smells, I love the family time and I just love how everything is so festive and colourful.

I also cannot believe 2014 is nearly over and 2015 will be here. I think I have decided that for my new years resolution, I'm going to make a savings account, save some money, and visit the gym and lose some weight. I'm not very happy in myself and my body, therefore I am going to do something to change that. I also hope that by the end of 2015 I will be legal on the road and I will be able to drive. Fingers crossed.

Here is a some photos of my teeth right now and some of the past, just so you can see what my teeth look like now and what they looked like before:


These two photos were token on the 1st December 2014 (sorry the second photo is a bit blurry)

These photos were token on the 15th October 2014.
 
Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment