Monday 22 December 2014

Day 61: Appointment, Thicker wire and Good news

Hi guys,

Please bear with any spelling mistakes, I have got my nails done so typing with them on is quite difficult. But hello, here I am with some news about my appointment. I have moved up a wire which is exciting. I have a thicker wire with these weird spring looking things between my two front teeth's brackets. I go back on the 24th March to talk about getting my bottom braces on and then its the slow process to getting them off.

So I am finally and officially on the road to having straight teeth. I will try to do another blog which contains just photos, but its really hard to get good quality photos with man made lighting. And its difficult now that the sun goes down at like 4pm in the UK.

Anyway, I am sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, these nails are a bugger.

Bye guys,

No comments:

Post a Comment