Monday 8 December 2014

Day 47: Christmas, Sick, and Work Work Work

Hi guys,

Last week we put up the Christmas tree in our living room and now I am extremely excited to just have some fun giving and receiving presents and gifts and cards. Also, its nearly like halfway through December which means there is not long until the new year hits us with a bang.

I have been really sick this past week with a nasty headcold and a sore throat and nose. I think the main culprit has to be the colder weather. I've managed to bag what feels like my fifth coldsore in this whole year. However, this one has to be by far the largest one, its somehow managed to make my whole lip swell up.

I have been working last week as well on the Saturday. For all those who are interested, I work at Brands Hatch Racing Circuit and it was one of their Christmas parties this weekend. It was really fun to get out and do some work, but it was a 6pm-11pm shift so I was extremely tired at the end of the night.

I've got two weeks left in this hell hole called school and then I am out of there for the Christmas holidays and I can have some time out to recharge my batteries and go in all guns blazing in 2015. That seems so weird to say that in about half a month, 2015 will be here. That's going to be a big big year for me. I can start learning to drive, I will have my own provisional driving licence with my name and my photo and everything, I would have finished my first year of sixth form and hopefully I would have done well, I will hopefully have straight teeth and I will be 17. I cannot wait to create new memories and reflect on the old memories as well. Anyway, that got very deep, so I think I am going to leave that there.

Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment