Thursday 18 December 2014

Day 54(and a bit): Where I have gone & Whats been going on?

Hi guys,

Sorry I have been distant. Its been mocks week so I didn't want to blog anything. I have also been suffering really severe headaches and I haven't felt like sitting in front of a computer and making it worse. I am feeling a lot better and I have done all of my mocks, so here I am.

I can't wait to get my wires changed next week (22nd December) and I can't wait to hear what they have to say. I hope its all good news and I hope that I am progressing well. Anyway, I don't really have anything else to say so I guess I am going to leave it there for now until there is something more interesting to blog about. I will be blogging next Monday after my appointment and letting you know what happened.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment