Tuesday 30 December 2014

Day 68(and a bit): Christmas, New Year and Teeth

Hi guys,

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I had a great Christmas and got some really nice and thoughtful gifts. One of my main gifts which I have been asking for, for absolute ages was a new TV for my room which I got so I am very happy with that.

I cant believe it is going to be 2015 in basically a day. 2014 has been an absolute blinder and I really don't want this year to end because after this year ends, I'm going to be in full swing with school because most of the deadlines for everything are in February. So as soon as I go back to school (5th January for anyone wondering) I am going to be a busy busy bee.

My teeth are doing fine. They are moving slowly day by day. I've not noticed any drastic changes in my teeth yet, so when I start to notice a difference in my teeth, I will do another photos blog and just show you what they look like and everything else.

Anyway, I am not going to be blogging now until the 5th I believe, so I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy new year and I hope 2015 brings you all joy and good luck.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment