Tuesday 18 November 2014

Day 28(and a bit): Teeth, School, and Future Plans

Hi guys,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I wasn't in the house to post a blog. Nothing interesting is happening with the teeth, they still look the same as they did last week. They are getting there slowly.

School is my priority right now, as this is my A-levels and I really need to knuckle down and get these 2 years over and done with. I am trying to balance doing frequent blogs and doing school work, which at times can be tricky with the work load I receive. I also am trying to balance my social life as well as blogging and school. As soon as I have a routine, blogs will be frequent but for the mean time, bear with me.

As it is my last year, I've started to predict and almost plan my future. I've tried to think of an appropriate time about when I think I will be getting my braces off, and I think this will be around December-January 2015. Also, around the time of December-January 2015, I want to have passed my driving test and be driving around and have my own car and be able to go out and explore places which I've always wanted to go. When I finish my A-levels in July 2016, I plan to take time off and just find my feet and decide what I really want to do with my life. I want to go abroad and relax with people I love spending time with.

So yeah, sorry if this has been a rambling blog, but there was a fair amount which I wanted to say.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment