Saturday 14 March 2015

I'm back!

Hey guys

I am back! Sorry for being so non existent but I am back! My teeth are fine. I am back at the orthodontist on the 24th March and then my next dentist appointment is in April, I believe the 13th. This is where they will seal the hole in my tooth and do my fisser sealant.

I might start doing more blogs such as tips and tricks and telling you what I have learnt so far from having braces. I also want to do the Braces Tag, so look out for a tag blog coming up soon for you guys. There will also be some photos coming up when I get some batteries for my camera. I have lost the working batteries which I had in it, so I am going to have to get some more ones. I have also broke the little dial on the top of my camera, so I need to get that fixed soon.

Anyway, that is all. I will make sure that I will get some tag blogs prepared for you guys, so that you do have some content from me.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment