Wednesday 25 March 2015

Oopsie Daisy...

Hi guys,

Um, we have a slight issue. I have a broken bracket. I think it was broken while the orthodontist was closing the gates on my braces because I heard a crack but I just thought it was the door on the bracket closing.

I have an emergency appointment to get it repaired this up-coming Monday at 2:35pm. This was the earliest appointment they could do so I am grateful that they have given me the closest appointment possible. The tooth which it has broken away from is moving slightly which is kind of annoying as I don't want it to move, but as soon as I can get my bracket fixed, I am sure it will move back into the right place.

I will let you know how the emergency appointment goes, and maybe take some photos to show you what a broken bracket looks like. I would do it now, however it is 9pm in the UK and the lighting would not do the picture justice.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment