Wednesday 8 April 2015

Broken Bracket, Dentist Appointment and Photos

Hi guys,

So as some of you know, I had a broken bracket. Its all fixed now. I am going to post a photo for you guys to see what it looks like. As you can see it had completely come off the tooth and was preventing my teeth from moving the way it should do. However, it is all sorted now and I am back on track.

I have a dentist appointment coming up on the 13th April at 11:15am which is going to be a killer after work on Sunday all day. The appointment is for my fisser sealant and for a hole which needs filling on one of my molars on my top jaw. I will let you know how that goes afterwards.

I hope you are all having a lovely Easter and even if you don't celebrate it, then I hope that you are having a lovely day or evening whatever you are doing!

Bye Guys

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment