Tuesday 24 March 2015

Orthodontist News

Hi guys,

So I had my appointment at my orthodontist today. All good news, I am getting my lower braces on the 23rd June. I know that seems like ages away but I am sure it will come around fast. My orthodontist said that my teeth were looking good, my molars were slightly displaced but he put a thicker wire in which should move my molars to the right place. The thicker wire is really taking a toll on my teeth and the pressure is super bad. But apart from that, the braces are clean and doing what they are meant to be doing.

Because my next appointment is not for a while and I have a lot of deadlines to meet at sixth form and also an exam at the start of May, I will be a little non-existent at times. I will try to get some more photos and post some tags so that you guys have some content to look at. I do want to do the Braces Tag so be prepared to see that soon.

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment