Sunday 6 October 2013

day 21, 3week update!!!!

hi guys,

So its been 3weeks with my expander and to be honest its not really painful when i turn it no more which is nice. It only really hurts when i turn it and put it back in. So i turned it again today and there is a small gap appearing in my two front teeth. I can actually floss inbetween there now with my expander in which is really weird but hey it saves me removing it.

I feel as if i am finally getting somewhere in life with my teeth and cannot wait to see the final results after my treatment is over. But i still have a long way to go. After my top jaw has moved enough for me to not wear my expander, i then have to bravely conquer having 4teeth removed. That bit literally scares the life out of me. I would rather eat prawns than have 4 teeth removed. AND I HATE PRAWNS. Anyway after that stage i have my braces ( FINALLY) and then its a slow and steady pace to the finish line!

I'm sorry about the photos, they will be here ASAP but i need batteries that are powerful enough. My next appointment is on the 25th of October so i will update you before then just to tell you how the gap is getting on. But until then...

Bye guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment