Thursday 24 October 2013

day 39.

Hi guys,

Day 39 has flown by. And I have an orthodontist appointment with my orthodontist tomorrow at 9:30am. I don't have any school tomorrow so I'm going to the orthodontist and then going out to get my friends present(her birthday was yesterday)and her party is Saturday and Sunday. Busy weekend. I'm glad I have a day off tomorrow. School is so stressful right now, so the half terms are really precious sleeping time. I have had English all day, every day to do coursework, but that's finally over. I had my first proper English lesson in 3weeks today. It was bliss.

So there is a little update, not very special. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow around midday so watch out for that. Please feel free to comment down below if you have any questions or anything like that. I appreciate all of the page views I get. It makes my day.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment