Wednesday 9 October 2013

day 24...

Hi guys,

I know its only been 3 days but I just thought I would tell you what's occurring with the mouth and just life in general.

I cried yesterday. I couldn't believe how much my teeth have moved. I had took a photo of my teeth in August and I looked at that image and looked at my teeth. They have changed a lot in the 3weeks of having them. My front two teeth don't cross over like they did before which is great.

At the moment, life is great... Okay that's a lie. Homework is stressful and I hate it. Coursework is killing me and I hate it. But I don't have long to go so I've just got to put my head down and work to the best of my ability.

OH and one more thing. If you have any questions feel free to comment them down below and I will reply to them tomorrow afternoon as I have school tomorrow. You can ask anything apart from how teeth extraction and braces feel because I haven't had that done yet. But you can ask about my expander if you want to.

So that's it really. A photo blog should be coming up this weekend as I have time this weekend to take them. I think I have batteries.

Bye guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment