Thursday 16 October 2014

Bit of Bad News.

Hi guys

So today I was meant to be getting my braces put on at 9:45am.... well that didn't pan out how I expected. I got to the orthodontist and the orthodontist had a power cut. They said to wait, so we did and then I got told at quarter past 10 this morning that I would need to re-book my appointment. I did cry a lot because I really built myself up for it and then I got dropped at the last part.

I do have a new appointment on Monday at 9:15 so I don't have a long time to wait for my next appointment but it was really annoying to travel all that way there and be told I would have to re-book. And it didn't help that on the way back we decided to stop at McDonalds but we couldn't get in because there was road works. BUMMER.

Sorry if I have disappointed anyone but there will be photos on Monday.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment