Sunday 12 October 2014

Fast approaching!

Hi guys,

I cannot believe that in like 4days I'm going to have braces. It's insane how fast the 16th October is come around! I am starting to feel nervous about how I'm going to cope with the pain as my pain threshold is not amazing, but I'm sure I'll be alright after some strong painkillers and a nap.

I have a feeling that Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are going to fly by and before I know it, It will be Thursday and I'll be getting my braces at around 10am. I feel like I'm ready to start my journey to straight teeth now, and fingers crossed there is no complications and it's just a smooth and steady journey to the finishing line.

I will try and get my camera working, I have batteries for it but I can't actually find the camera itself, so I will hunt it down and take some snaps for you all because photos speak for themselve I feel.

Anyway, I'm going to go and i will update you on Thursday!

Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment