Wednesday 15 October 2014

Long awaited photos!

Hi guys,

Two posts in one day, you lucky readers! So far I am savouring my last day before I get my braces. I've had coke, galaxy, chewing gum, and éclairs! But here are some photos of my teeth today.

 This is currently what my teeth look like. If you go back to the blog post linked below, then you can see what my teeth looked like last august. This is what they look like now. They have definitely got whiter and they look much healthier. I still have a very long way to go before I have nice straight pearly whites but they will come in time. I think after getting my braces off I'm going to whiten my teeth, just to make me feel really confident in my smile.
http://bracefacemyjourney.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/photos.html
 

 This is what my teeth look like from both sides. Again I still have a long way to go with getting my straight teeth but I am very happy with how much they have improved since last year.

I don't think its sunk in yet that I am getting braces tomorrow, but I am sure tomorrow morning it will seem real. All my friends have been telling me about them and how much they hate their braces. I've always dreamt of having braces ever since I was 11 because all my life my teeth have been the biggest insecurity and I've never felt comfortable smiling or talking to people, so to finally be told I'm getting them is like a gods send.

I'm now going to go and get loads of bad food which I can't eat tomorrow and I think I am going to have a bath with lots of bubbles and lots of sweet smelling scents. There will be another blog tomorrow with more photos of my teeth with braces and I'll tell you what I get given (if they give me anything) and I'll let you know how I'm feeling and any advice which I would give you about getting your braces put on.

Bye guys
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment